INIGAME.ID – Pada awal Oktober 2016, Blizzard Entertainment melakukan perilisan update terbaru untuk Overwatch.
New Seasonal Event: Overwatch Halloween Terror
Menyambut hari halloween pada akhir Oktober 2016, Overwatch menambahkan konten bernuansa halloween baik dari segi fitur dan kostum karakter baru.
Seasonal Event Halloween Overwatch berlangsung dari 12 Oktober 2016 – 1 November 2016.
Selama masa Seasonal Event Halloween, hadiah common lootbox di in-game akan digantikan dengan jack-o’-lanterns lootbox.
Pada jack-o’-lanterns lootbox, gamers bisa mendapatkan 100 jenis macam komestik baru versi halloween 2016, termasuk profile icons, sprays, victory poses, emotes, highlight intros, skins, etc.
Sedikit berbeda dengan Seasonal Event Summer 2016, pada Seasonal Event Halloween 2016, gamers dapat membeli komestik Seasonal Event Halloween 2016 tanpa harus mendapatkan dari jack-o’-lanterns lootbox dengan harga credit yang relatif cukup tinggi.
Pada fitur Brawl, untuk pertama kalinya gamers dapat menikmati pengalaman co-op PvE yakni Junkenstein’s Revenge.
Pada Junkenstein’s Revenge, gamers akan terdiri dari 4 orang personil dalam 1 tim dan harus memilih salah satu karakter diantara Alchemist (Ana), the Archer (Hanzo), the Gunslinger (McCree), atau the Soldier (Soldier: 76).
Tugas gamers pada Junkenstein’s Revenge adalah untuk mempertahankan pintu kastil Adlersbrunn dari serbuan pasukan Dr. Junkenstein’s.
New Feature: Leaderboards
In-game leaderboards akan menampilkan top 500 competitive gamers dari tiap region serta tampilan rank position competitive performance dari tiap gamers dengan teman yang terdapat di Battle.net.
Note: Gamers terlebih dahulu perlu mengikuti minimal 1 kali pertandingan competitive play match agar dapat muncul di leaderboards.
- Static cameras are now supported in spectator mode.
- Team names can now be edited in custom games.
- Raised the volume of Hanzo’s Dragonstrike voice line while wearing the Okami/Lone Wolf Skin.
- Heroes hit by Ana’s Nano Boost have a new voice line that informs other players.
- Increased frequency of Reinhardt’s “barrier failing” voice line.
- Custom Games can now be paused.
- Players who leave or are disconnected from a competitive match can now rejoin anytime while the match is still in progress.
- Teammates of a disconnected player can now exit a match after 2 minutes have elapsed (formerly 1 minute), and they will not receive a leaver penalty. However, they will receive a loss.
- Camera movement in Spectator Mode has been improved.
Hero Balance Updates
- Nano Boost
- Ultimate cost has been increased by 20%.
- Biotic Grenade
- Radius has been increased from 3 to 4 meters.
- Widow’s Kiss
- Scoping-in animation time has been reduced from 0.5 to 0.33 seconds.
- Ability now activates more quickly.
User Interface Updates
- Hero Gallery now signify which items were unlocked during the Overwatch Halloween Terror event.
- Several minor aesthetic changes have been made to the game’s Main, Social, and Options menus.
- Removed several stats that were duplicated for certain heroes throughout the career profile.
- Graphics, typography, and layout have been updated in the Player Profile menu.
- Controller users can now choose between two aiming modes.
- Dual-Zone mode (New default): The vast majority of the thumbstick’s range moves with reduced sensitivity and relatively high acceleration. However, when the thumbstick crosses to the outer 10% of its range, it will move with high sensitivity and relatively low acceleration. This mode will allow for more precise aiming, while still allowing players to turn around quickly.
- Exponential Ramp mode (Old default): As the thumbstick moves toward the outside of its range, the sensitivity is ramped up exponentially. The acceleration remains relatively high throughout.
- Certain commendations will now appear less frequently during end-of-round voting, and others will appear more frequently (e.g. Torbjörn’s Armor Packs Created will appear less frequently while Offensive Assists will appear more frequently).
- Enemy players that are knocked down no longer lose their red outline.
- Highlight Intros previewed after opening a loot box now loop.
- Fixed a bug that prevented custom key bindings from saving after relaunching the game.
- Fixed a bug that kept players from binding Take Screenshot to other keys.
- Fixed a bug preventing any non-default sprays from appearing during the Play of the Game.
- Heroes that appeared on the main menu screen are no longer visible in the background while viewing items in the hero gallery.
- [PS4, XB1] Fixed an issue that was incorrectly displaying a top 500 icon for certain players, even though they had not yet broken into the top 500.
- Fixed a bug that allowed D.Va to reach unintended locations on several maps when using Self-Destruct.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to capture first objective on King’s Row from extremely high above the point.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the payload to heal players, even when they were negatively affected by Ana’s Biotic Grenade.
- Fixed a bug preventing the health bars on the Practice Range bots from displaying the effects of Ana’s Biotic Grenade.
- Fixed a bug preventing sprays from being applied correctly to some surfaces on Eichenwalde.
- Fixed a lighting issue, causing certain objects to appear darker than intended inside the Eichenwalde castle.
- Smoothed the animation during Ana’s zoom-release transition.
- Fixed a bug causing Bastion’s bullet shells to eject backwards while in Configuration: Sentry mode.
- Fixed a bug causing D.Va to be teleported back to a re-spawn point if her Boosters are used inside the team’s dropship.
- Fixed an issue preventing Hanzo’s Sonic Arrow from appearing when selected.
- Fixed a bug preventing Junkrat’s statistics from correctly tracking RIP-Tire kills.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Junkrat’s “Roadkill” achievement from being awarded after obtaining 4 kills with RIP-Tire.
- Fixed an issue preventing Mercy’s staff from appearing in some highlight intros while wearing the Valkyrie, Sigrún, and Cobalt skins.
- Fixed a bug causing Tracer’s highlight intros to render at a lower resolution when accessed from the Highlights menu.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Widowmaker to use her Grappling Hook on basketballs
- Symmetra’s “Car Wash” achievement now correctly lists the number of beams required (6 instead of 7).
- Fixed a time calculation issue that was causing Zenyatta’s “Rapid Discord” achievement to be more difficult than intended.
- Spectators are now able to see the Assemble Heroes countdown timer on all maps during a Custom Game.
- You are no longer able to see your killer’s red outline while spectating your team before respawning.